Friday, July 11, 2008

All It Takes Is One MiC

There is a terrible epidemic in our country right now. Not guns. Not gangs. Not AIDS. My friends, its the microphone. The microphone has caused more damage in the past couple of years than ever. I literally almost pissed on myself when I heard Jesse Jackson say “ I wanna cut off his balls”. (Balls is not a bad word, people). He was talking about Barrack Obama. I’m not mad at him for sharing views with his buddy on national television with millions watching. I’m mad at the microphone. The audacity of the microphone to be on during a live interview on national tv. What was the microphone thinking? The microphone has committed some of the most heinous crimes in recent years. Jesse came back and apologized for talking about Obama’s privates and said it was it taken out of context. I’m thinking, the microphone is the devil. .It just committed another crime. What context can you take, cutting a man’s scrotum off? (This is correct term for balls, boys and girls) Please understand it’s not Jesse’s fault. It’s the microphone. It got President Bush at a dinner one time cussing. I’ve been at church services where people say some wildest things in the mic. Kanye said Bush don’t like black people in the microphone ( hahahahaha.. classic) It got Micheal Jackson saying” There is nothing wrong with sharing my bed with boys and climbing trees” in the mic. It got Shaq asking Kobe how does his *bleep* taste.(must’ve been the Vitamin water) in the mic. Rodney King said “can’t we all get along” in the mic. And now Jesse Jackson wants to castrate Obama and he was whispering in the mic……. Stay away people. Easily they approach….. the microphone, but it ain’t no joke. Make sure you do a mic check folks…..All it takes is one mic…

No comments: