Friday, July 11, 2008

Who's the pappy? (extra one)...

If you haven’t heard by now, a man gave birth to a baby. Sorry I almost got sucked into the hype there for a moment. A woman dressed like a man gave birth to a baby. They asked her would the baby call her daddy. She said “ just because I had a baby doesn’t make me any less of man”.. Hmmmm I’ma say what she said again” JUST BECAUSE I HAD A BABY DOESN’T MAKE ANY LESS OF A MAN”…Ok.. One more time, because maybe it’s just me. Just Because I Had A Baby Doesn’t Make Me Any Less Of A Man. Well if that’s the case then here, just because I’m black doesn’t mean I’m not white. Just because it’s warm outside doesn’t mean it’s not freezing. Just because I’m drinking water doesn’t mean I’m thirsty. Just because I’m black doesn’t mean I can’t be president (oooohh, someone didn’t like that). Just because I’m tall doesn’t mean I’m not short. Just because I’m loud that doesn’t mean people can’t hear me. Just because I’m awake doesn’t mean I’m sleep. Just because my mouth is shut doesn’t mean I’m not talking. Just because there’s a mole and a platinum plaque saying TP2.com- 1million sold on the tape doesn’t mean it’s The Pied Piper.(google pied piper please). And just because there are no weapons of mass doesn’t mean there are no weapons of mass destruction. And last but not least JUST BECAUSE I HAD A BABY DOESN’T MAKE ME ANY LESS OF A MAN…. Who’s the pappy???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: