Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Hate My New Phone

I think I’m fine. I think that I’m the best thing smoking. Call it cocky or arrogant, but it is what it is. I didn’t always think that, but after awhile I figured if I don’t think it, then no one else will. Funny thing is I’m reminded from time to time that some would disagree with my way of thinking. Call them haters, non believers, or as I like to call them “those people”. I got a new phone and I’m taking pictures of myself and everything around me that I possibly could. Much like a kid on Christmas day, I was not about to put this new toy down. I was so excited about my new phone that I hadn’t even took the time to put my email addresses and phone numbers in it yet which would later be the reason for my demise.. I take a crazy picture and send it to my friend to edit ( shouts out to Darcey) That was ghetto, anyway I digress. I get a text back that says, “who the ^&%*&% is this”…. I’m thinking why Darcey gotta cuss” at me like that. I responded back with, “you ok?”.. The response I get back said” I was till I got this ugly &^*&^#!* picture”. Who the hell are you anyway”? At this point, it’s no longer feeling like Christmas day for me. I look at the number to make sure I wasn’t trippin before I say some thangs that only a sailor or rapper on a mixtape would say. Of course, “it’s the wrong number”, as I read the digits. I text back.. “I’m sorry, my bad wrong number”. The text I got back said “ Don’t be sorry. I’m now using this ugly ^&^*$ picture you sent me as a picture id for bill collectors so I know not to answer my phone when I see your face.… I’m simply responed” That’s funny(it really was) and God bless them……. I HATE MY NEW PHONE.

1 comment:

ART said...

dude you are of the chain