Friday, May 23, 2008

A couple of questions/ANOTHER EMAIL..

There are some things I just don’t understand. Maybe I’m slow or not as smart as some, but I just don’t get it. Like why answer your phone if you don’t feel like talking? That’s crazy to me. How am I supposed to know that at that precise time I called you, that you were in the middle of defusing a bomb, having relations, rushing to get to work, cooking, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.. DON’T ANSWER THE PHONE THEN!!! There is wonderful tool I like to call voice mail. Let it roll folks.

Somebody please tell me why in the middle of the day you get a beautiful email about God, a prayer, or some sort of touching story, but at the end it says now send this to at least 15 people if you really love the Lord. So if I don’t, am I a

heathen? Am I now bound for hell because I didn’t send out somebody else’s prayer that they copied and pasted from somebody’s myspace page? Why can’t supervisors and employees have different break rooms? Even in school you had the cafeteria and the teachers lounge. You didn’t see the principal sitting with all the cool kids in the lunchroom talking about the party for that night. Matter fact the only time kids sat with teachers was in ISS.(IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION) Or so I’ve heard. Bosses and employees shouldn’t mix. How can you sit across from the person who just gave you a bad evaluation and share each others chips? That ain’t right. How can we talk about the supervisors trippin about “internet usage” when they’re right there at the lunch table with us? Now if you agree with me then send this to 15 people including me. If you don’t then you could very well be on your way too…………………….. reading another email.

No comments: